Roogenic Native Relief Tea Bags 18
- Recent scientific studies have acknowledged the painkilling properties of Native Lemongrass..
- Lemon Myrtle has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Can be enjoyed both hot or cold.
- Great addition to your daily water intake to help with hydration.
- Has a beautiful floral flavour.
- 18 Biodegradable tea bags individually foil sealed for freshness.
- You can brew the Tea Bags multiple times according to your taste.
Ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Organic Red Rose Petals, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Pink Rose Petals, Organically Grown Native Lemongrass.
This amazing Australian bush plant is loaded with antioxidants and is high in citral, which has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties and the ability to combat bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Traditionally used to treat muscle cramps, skin conditions, headaches, fever and respiratory tract infections. Recent scientific studies are lauding its painkilling properties.
Organic Lemongrass has multiple uses celebrated all over the world. We include it here for its exceptional antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can assist with improving digestion and easing gastrointestinal disorders and nausea. It is also well known to aid in headaches and muscle cramp treatment.
Antioxidant-rich, rose petals can aid digestion, is high in vitamins A and E, which help with healing connective tissue in the body and contain vitamin C for enhancing the immune system.