TRUE - Peanut Butter Powder 250g
PEANUT BUTTER POWDER (PBP) provides a powdered version of organic peanut butter and contains 85% less fat then traditional peanut butter sources. This organic grade of peanut butter powder is free from any chemicals or pesticides and provides an excellent source of protein, carbs and healthy fats.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
100% Organic - 100% organically grown and free from the negative impacts of chemicals and pesticides.
- Rich Macronutrient Profile - PBP has a strongly differing profile to regular peanut butters. It's macro nutrient values are 49% protein content, 33% carbohydrate and 12% fats
- Reduced Calories - PBP contains roughly 85% less calories then standard peanut butter, as the abundant fats and oils are removed
- Flavour Boost - tastes exactly like the real deal! Add our peanut butter powder to anything to give it an authentic peanut butter flavour boost.
- Diverse Usage - can be used for a wide variety of cooking purposes as well as added to smoothies and protein shakes
- US Sourced - is sourced direct from an organic US farm with major experience in growing peanuts, ensuring the finest purity and taste in the market
Add just under 1 Medium Scoop (1 level Medium scoop = 13g) to your protein shake, smoothie or drink.
Powdered Peanut Butter (100%) (USA) (Certified Organic)
SOME IDEAS ON HOW TO USE PBP:
Protein Shakes - add a scoop to your favourite whey or vegan protein shake for an extra nutty hit
Breakfast bowls - sprinkle peanut butter powder over your smoothie bowl for a healthy way to elevate the flavour
Baking - all of the flavour without the high-fat content! Plus, because it's in powder form, it mixes easily
Pancakes - stir into a batter for a stack of protein-packed pancakes
Smoothies - pop a scoop in with your smoothie mix for a nutritious boost
Porridge - stir through after cooking
Peanut sauce for satay chicken - this powder works brilliantly when mixed with water, almond milk and honey to give you a flavour-packed nutty sauce without the fat content of traditional peanut butter
- Protein balls - add some peanut powder to the mix or roll the finished protein ball in it to coat the outside
- Popcorn - sprinkle on to air-popped popcorn for a tasty high-fibre snack that's low in calories
Yoghurt - swirl a scoop or two in for a mouth-watering roasted peanut flavour sensation
|PEANUT BUTTER POWDER||PER 10G SERVE||PER 100G|