Fusion - Pain & Inflammation 60 Tabs
HERBAL PAIN RELIEF AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY FORMULA
Herbal relief for musculoskeletal aches and pains, including low back pain, headaches and mild sciatica.
- Herbal pain relief formula
- Includes willow bark, standardised for its content of salicin, which has been scientifically shown to help relieve low back pain
- Formulated to help relieve muscle and joint pain, mild sciatica, headaches and mild migraines, according to traditional Chinese medicine principles
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Salix alba (Willow Bark) stem bark||5g (5000mg)|
|equiv. to salicin||20mg|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia ) gum oleoresin||700mg|
|equiv. to boswellic acid||113.75mg|
|Eleutherococcus nodiflorus (Acanthopanax) root bark||400mg|
|Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong) stem bark||400mg|
|Gentiana macrophylla (Gentiana macrophylla) root||300mg|
|Angelica pubescens (Angelica pubescens) root||275mg|
|Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng) root||275mg|
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes ) root||100mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
HOW TO USE:
- Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- For children under 12 years of age take as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
HOW IT WORKS?
Fusion Pain & Inflammation combines herbs used to relieve mild pain and inflammation in traditional Chinese, Western and/or Ayurvedic medicine.
For example, in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) philosophy, fang feng is believed to help clear painful obstructions from the tissues and joints, where they can impede the flow of Blood and Qi (energy). It may therefore help to relieve a wide variety of painful conditions, including mild osteoarthritis, muscle pain, mild sciatica, shoulder bursitis and mild migraines.
Fusion Pain & Inflammation also contains the Ayurvedic herb boswellia, which is traditionally used to ease mild rheumatic complaints and support joint mobility.
Thanks to its analgesic properties, willow bark has a long history of use in traditional Western herbal medicine for the relief of aches and pains including mild osteoarthritis, gout and muscle pain.
The willow bark extract in Fusion Pain & Inflammation is standardised to provide consistent levels of a compound called salicin, which is converted to salicylic acid in the body, and is considered responsible for the herb’s therapeutic effects, including its pain-relieving benefits for low back pain.