Nutra Organics - Collagen Beauty Wildflower, Skin Hair Nails 300g
Collagen Beauty is a natural formulation with VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides to improve structural integrity of skin and decrease skin aging factors after 8 weeks of use, improving skin quality of the entire body and smoothing skin wrinkles from within. Collagen Beauty with VERISOL®, as part of a balanced diet, is clinically proven to:
The Wildflower flavour is a delicious way to drink Collagen Beauty™ straight on water, and is a fruity and floral infusion of vibrant berries, sweet pear and beautiful violet undertones.
- Reduce skin wrinkles and smooth fine lines
- Increase skin hydration and improve moisture levels
- Increase skin elasticity
- Contributes to healthy gut and skin by supporting structure and function of connective tissue with Vitamin C
- Contributes to collagen formation & protection from free radical damage with Vitamin C
- Contribute to maintaining skin structure, support wound healing, and support healthy hair & nails with Zinc
- Support tissue building & repair with a good source of Protein
- Plus contains the naturopathic herb Horsetail, which is traditionally said to make hair strong like a horse’s tail.
Collagen is often left out of the modern diet because it is not present in lean cuts of meat, but rather bones and connective tissue. Today our Collagen Beauty is only the good stuff - pure type I and type III sustainably sourced collagen that fully dissolves in hot or cold liquid whilst maintaining its benefits.
Mix 12 g (1 metric tbsp or 2 dessert spoons) daily into as much water as you like (we like to use at least 300ml) for a delicious collagen drink.
Hydrolysed Collagen, VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides (25 %), Premium Refractance Dried Fruits (Blueberry Juice, Raspberry, Elderberry Juice, Lime, Beetroot Juice*), Natural Plant Based Flavours (Pomegranate, Violet, Pear), Monk Fruit Extract, Camu Camu*, Butterfly Pea Extract, Orgen-Zn® Guava*, Horsetail Herb*. *Organic Ingredients
Nutra Organics Collagen is sustainably derived from a bovine source (cow).