KUU KONJAC - Green Konjac Sponge
Made from 100% natural Konjac Vegetable Plant Root with added French Green Clay.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years.
Green clay has an incredible power of absorption, and so cleanses, smoothes and softens the skin, restoring vitality and glow whilst drawing oil, grease from the skin.
Revitalising the complexion and tightening pores.
Made using 100% Natural Organic Konjac Plants our sponges are Vegan, Organic & Cruelty Free
You can use with or without cleanser.
Our KUU sponges are biodegradable, 100% Colouring, additive & Preservative Free with Eco packaging.
They are ‘The Ultimate South Korean Beauty Tool’.
‘Just add water’ for ‘Natures Secret to Healthy Skin’.
Approx 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep.
The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
How To Use:
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry on a towel hook or similar.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last around 6-8 weeks.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture.
Tip: Pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer
Ingredients: 100% Konjac Plant (organic) with added Green French Clay