Herbs of Gold - Digest Zymes 60 Caps
HEALTHY DIGESTIVE SUPPORT FROM 6 VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
Helps assist the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose. It contains microbial-derived enzymes amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase.
- Contains enzymes that are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range. This makes them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Contains protease to assist the digestion of proteins.
- Contains amylase to assist the digestion of carbohydrates and cellulose to help breakdown fibre.
- Contains lipase to assist the digestion of fats.
- Contains bromelains, proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapples, to assist the digestion of protein.
- Contains lactase to assist the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Contains Gentian, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic and to relieve symptoms of indigestion, including abdominal pain, bloating and feelings of fullness.
Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to improve digestive weakness, promote bile flow from the gall bladder and support healthy digestive function.
HOW TO USE:
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Amylase||10 thousand DU|
|Protease||60 thousand HUT|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||1.5 thousand ALU|
|Bromelains||1.5 million PU|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract equiv. to dry||600mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.