Are you sick of buying disposable pads and tampons?
The reusable, zero waste Juju Cup might just be the perfect option for you!
A Juju is a reusable, soft, hypoallergenic, silicone cup that collects menstrual flow.
HOW DOES IT WORK? 🤔
Folded and inserted, like a tampon, it then opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow.
When full, it is removed, emptied and re-inserted.
Juju is disinfected between cycles and then reused.
The Juju comes in four different sizes to choose from all depending on a few factors such as; childbearing history, age, and cervical position.
WHY JUJU? 🤷♀️
– Saves annual disposal of 300 tampons and pads.
– Reduces landfill waste and pollution.
– Packaged using recyclable paper and plant based dyes.
– Vegan and cruelty-free.
💲 Convenient & Cost Saving:
– Can be worn for up to eight hours.
– Will last for many years with proper care.
– No strings, no wings, no leaks.
– Perfect for active women and travellers.
– Never buy tampons or pads again.
– Free from harmful chemicals, chlorine, fragrances and absorption agents.
– Does not cause vaginal dryness.
– Hypoallergenic – suitable for women with sensitive skin and dermatitis.
We encourage you to come in and have a chat if you’ve got questions or unsure as to which size to choose from!
So, do you Juju?